II. ACQUISITION OF INFORMATION
READY DIVORCE obtains personal knowledge or information when you enroll on the READY DIVORCE Website, when you utilize READY DIVORCE’s products or services and when you go to READY DIVORCE Website’s pages or the pages of READY DIVORCE affiliates. READY DIVORCE acquires two different types of knowledge from and about you.
1.Personal Knowledge / Information You Provide. READY DIVORCE obtains certain personal knowledge / information about you that you provide to us when you enroll or utilize READY DIVORCE’s services and / or products. Such personal knowledge/information may be obtained from you when you go to the READY DIVORCE Website, look for a product, submit an order through the READY DIVORCE Website or an affiliated website, utilize the products or services provided by the READY DIVORCE Website, refresh the knowledge/information in the settings of your account, append items to your likes and desires, telephone or contact customer service, answer a questionnaire or involve yourself in similar acts. In connection with such activities, you may give us certain contact information (for example your name, address, and phone numbers), financial data (for example your credit card details), demographic characteristics (for example your age and zip code), and other personal or legal data (for example your Social Security number, driver’s license numbers and other personal knowledge/ information required in order to prepare legal paperwork).
2.Information Regarding Traffic. The READY DIVORCE Website obtains automatically certain knowledge/information about you when you come to the READY DIVORCE Website- for example the name / identity of the Internet service provider, Internet Protocol (IP) address via which you visit the Internet, the kind of browser and operating system utilized to go to the READY DIVORCE Website, the date and time you go to the READY DIVORCE Website and those sections of the READY DIVORCE Website you access (“Traffic Information”). READY DIVORCE obtains such information automatically on READY DIVORCE’s server logs from your browser via systems such as web beacons, cookies or other similar software. READY DIVORCE may use Traffic Information to examine and ameliorate the READY DIVORCE Website, but this information is not analyzed for personal knowledge / information. By way of example, READY DIVORCE may utilize the Traffic Information to set forth custom information, identify a problem or operate the READY DIVORCE Website. READY DIVORCE may also share Traffic Information emanating from Traffic Information with READY DIVORCE’s business affiliates or advertisers on a bulk and nameless basis.
III. INFORMATION: USED, DISCLOSED, SHARED.
1.Personal Information- READY DIVORCE’s Use Thereof. When READY DIVORCE obtains personal knowledge/information, READY DIVORCE utilizes such information to administer the READY DIVORCE Website, disseminate service(s) to you, fulfill the transaction(s) you have asked for and let you know about any special programs, discounts. READY DIVORCE may also utilize the knowledge/information you give to READY DIVORCE to convey to you information about your account or your pacts with READY DIVORCE and give you more efficient customer service. As a foundation for these aspects, READY DIVORCE may utilize personal knowledge/information to improve the ease of use of the READY DIVORCE Website. For example, READY DIVORCE may do away with the need for you to always enter the same knowledge/information or by designing the READY DIVORCE Website to accommodate your particular likes and dislikes. To make your interaction with the READY DIVORCE Website as optimum as possible, READY DIVORCE may aggregate knowledge/information READY DIVORCE obtains from you with knowledge/information we acquire from READY DIVORCE’s business partners, affiliates or other entities.
1. Personal Knowledge/Information- Sharing. READY DIVORCE does not rent, sell, or share your personal knowledge/information with other persons or entities or except when READY DIVORCE provides products or services you have asked for, when you have given us your permission, or under the parameters set forth below:
a. READY DIVORCE may disseminate personal knowledge/information to trusted affiliates who work on behalf of or with READY DIVORCE under strict terms of confidentiality. These entities may utilize your personal knowledge/information to help READY DIVORCE communicate with you about READY DIVORCE offers and READY DIVORCE sales / marketing partners. But, these entities have NO RIGHT to share the personal knowledge / information.
b. READY DIVORCE may disclose personal information if required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is required to answer such things as subpoenas, or court orders. READY DIVORCE may also do such things to carry out READY DIVORCE’s legal rights or respond to legal actions against READY DIVORCE.
d. READY DIVORCE may reveal personal knowledge / information and other facts with enterprises controlling, controlled by or under common control of READY DIVORCE. Should READY DIVORCE ever be merged, bought, or sold, or if some or all of READY DIVORCE’s assets are transferred or assigned, READY DIVORCE may transfer personal knowledge/information and other facts that are related to the associated agreements.
3.Targeted Promotions. Targeted promotions may show up on the READY DIVORCE Website. The entities behind such promotions or advertisements may conclude that individuals who interact with, look at, or click on targeted promotions / advertisements meet the relevant targeting criteria (such as men ages 25-35 from a particular area). READY DIVORCE does not give any personal information to the promoter or advertiser when you interact with or look at a targeted promotion / advertisement. But be aware that by interacting with or looking at a promotion / advertisement you are agreeing to the possible likelihood that the promoter or advertiser will conclude that you satisfy the targeting parameters or criteria utilized to set forth the promotion or advertisement.
4. Public Record. Please NOTE that certain personal knowledge / information becomes public record when papers or documents are filed with any governmental entity (federal, state, or municipal) or with a court.
5. You May Elect To Opt Out. You may elect not to give READY DIVORCE your personal information but please realize that READY DIVORCE is unable to fulfill your orders or carry out certain services absent your personal knowledge/information. You may also elect to turn cookies off on your web browser. Most web browsers are able to assent to cookies, turn away cookies, or to trigger the user before taking them. The “help” section of your toolbar will let you know how to choose the option that best fits your needs. But, disabling the assent to cookies will not give you the ability to take total advantage of the best and most technologically enhanced features that READY DIVORCE has to offer, and READY DIVORCE suggests that you keep them turned on. READY DIVORCE reserves the ability and right to transmit certain communications to you regarding READY DIVORCE products and services- for example service pronouncements and administrative communications that are considered part of your account without giving you the chance to opt-out of getting them.
IV. THIRD PARTY SITES AND THIRD PARTY ENTITIES
V. THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN
READY DIVORCE has a strict policy against knowingly obtaining, asking for, keeping or setting forth any personal information or material obtained from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not register on the READY DIVORCE Website, utilize READY DIVORCE’s services or products or transmit any information to READY DIVORCE. If you are under the age of 18 and have already registered on the READY DIVORCE Website, you must terminate your account right away and contact us at support@ReadyDivorce.com. Should READY DIVORCE find out that READY DIVORCE has obtained personal information from an individual under age 18, READY DIVORCE will delete that information right away. If you think that READY DIVORCE may have received any information from an individual under 18, please contact us at support@ReadyDivorce.com
VI. ADMINISTERING YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Information Requests. You may ask READY DIVORCE, in writing to the address designated in Section 8, for access to any information obtained as part of your account and READY DIVORCE will deal with your request within thirty (30) days.
VII. SECURITY CONCERNS
READY DIVORCE is pledged to maintaining your personal information safe and secure. READY DIVORCE has created physical, electronic, and procedural safety mechanisms to keep your information READY DIVORCE has safe and secure. READY DIVORCE allows only those READY DIVORCE employees whom READY DIVORCE believes need access to your personal information to provide products or services to you or to fulfill their jobs to have such access. Please NOTE that although protective mechanisms are in place, the transmission of data is never completely secure. Thus, READY DIVORCE is unable to guarantee the safety and security of all information you convey to or from the READY DIVORCE Website. You give READY DIVORCE all information at your own risk.
1. SSL-Encryption. READY DIVORCE’s servers are contained in a secure facility that is under constant video surveillance and staffed 24 hours per day. READY DIVORCE utilizes the industry standard for Internet security, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL 256-bit) encryption to convey all of your personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, payment information, and your completed form over the Internet. All electronic transactions have SSL (secure socket layer) encryption for security when transmitting your READY DIVORCE account information.
1. Confirming Order. READY DIVORCE only discloses the last five digits of your credit card number when READY DIVORCE confirms your order. To implement your order, it is however required to send the entire credit card number to the relevant credit card company.
1. READY DIVORCE Disclaimer. READY DIVORCE DISAVOWS LIABILITY or RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LARCENY OR THEFT, FORFEITURE OR LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR PERSONAL DATA / INFORMATION OR COMMUNIQUES BY UTILIZING THE READY DIVORCE WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, AND READY DIVORCE SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, REPRESENT, WARRANT AND AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE AND THAT YOU SPECIFICALLY ASSUME THESE RISKS
IF YOU HAVE QUERIES, RECOMMENDATIONS, OR THINK YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED OR VIOLATED VIA THE USE OF THE READY DIVORCE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, PLEASE LET US KNOW AT:
ReadyDivorce.com, GDL SOLUTIONS INC 318 N CARSON ST STE 208 CARSON CITY, NV 89701 or support@ReadyDivorce.com
If you communicate with READY DIVORCE’s customer service, READY DIVORCE will utilize your name, e-mail address and order history to try to respond to your question or resolve your problem as quickly as READY DIVORCE can. From time to time, READY DIVORCE may contact you at a subsequent time to confirm your information or to follow up on the quality of READY DIVORCE’s customer service and you hereby consent to such subsequent contact.
IX. PRIVACY RIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA
California Civil Code §1798.83 allows READY DIVORCE visitors who are California residents to ask for certain information concerning the disclosure of their personal information to third party individuals or entities for goals of direct marketing. To carry out such a request, please e-mail or write to us at:
READY DIVORCE Privacy Rights – GDL SOLUTIONS INC 318 N CARSON ST STE 208 CARSON CITY, NV 89701 or support@ReadyDivorce.com
Last Updated: November 1, 2016